Deer Trail Assisted Living
Deer Trail Assisted Living is a residential setting that provides personal care for individuals who are unable to live independently and require assistance with everyday activities, such as bathing, dressing, eating, and medication management. Services include supportive care and a nursing staff available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is it like living at Deer Trail Assisted Living?
Simply put, it’s like being at home, but with the help you need when you need it. Living at Deer Trail is a celebration of life, where residents spend their time catching up with old friends, making new ones, and spending time with family. In addition to three daily meals and snacks, residents within the community are provided housekeeping, entertaining activities, medical care, professional staff supervision, transportation, and more.
Your monthly rent covers much more than just an apartment! Included are the following services and amenities:
- Every day, three healthy meals are served, along with snacks and refreshments available throughout the day.
- Weekly light housekeeping, including bed refreshment.
- Basic cable with all of your favorite shows and sports.
- All utilities included except personal phone and Internet.
- The presence of nursing staff and a 24-hour emergency call system.
- Scheduled trips to shops, medical appointments and Church services.
- Living and social spaces that are inviting and spacious for entertaining family and friends.
- Social, learning programs and events arranged by the Life Enrichment Director.
When you think about it, Deer Trail Assisted Living in Rock Springs, Wyoming is one of the more cost-effective residential options for individuals 62 and older who require some assistance.
Our Apartment Floor Plans
To furnish and personalize their apartments, residents will need to bring their favorite furniture. All assisted living and memory care apartments feature inviting entryways, spacious living rooms, and cozy bedrooms with plenty of space to spread out and get comfortable.
Each assisted living residence has a large bathroom with a comfort-height toilet, walk-in shower, and easy-access door, as well as plenty of space to unwind and relax.
Visit our Floor Plans section to view the apartment layouts – CLICK HERE
Visit our Brochures section – CLICK HERE
Have questions? Call us today.