Deer Trail Memory Care
Deer Trail Assisted Living is a warm and welcoming senior community made up of two neighborhoods – Assisted Living and Memory Care for those experiencing Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Memory Care is a program offered by Deer Trail Assisted Living to residents who require assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, eating, and medication management, as well as additional care and supervision due to memory issues.
Memory Care in Rock Springs, WY at Deer Trail Assisted Living is thoughtfully designed to meet the unique requirements of our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of Dementia. From continuous and calming hallways to specially designed closet configurations, we have implemented many of the leading design solutions for memory care to create a pleasant, family-oriented environment and way of life for our residents needing extra assistance due to memory issues.
Our Deer Trail Memory Care program includes:
- A thoughtfully designed environment for people with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Continuous and calming hallways.
- Specifically designed closet layouts.
- Access to a private garden courtyard to appreciate Wyoming’s natural beauty.
- A warm and personalized apartment entrance.
Visit our Floor Plans section to view the apartment layouts – Floor Plans at Deer Trail
Visit our Brochures section – CLICK HERE
Have questions? Call us today.