Deer Trail Assisted Living is a welcoming community made up of two neighborhoods: one for assisted living and one for memory care. It’s all nestled in a single-story, smoke-free environment that offers all the comforts of home. It’s a welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere where residents are free to make their apartment feel just like home with personal touches, from comforting colors to a favorite chair.
Features of Assisted Living Apartments
- Spacious one and two-bedroom models for living, enjoying a great book, or just dining, and dozing (private bath per plan)
- Nine-foot ceilings and personal air conditioning/heating controls
- Optional private porch and courtyard access for outdoor strolls (per plan)
- Kitchenette worthy of an afternoon tea or a midnight snack. Includes microwave, sink, and refrigerator
- Large bathroom with comfort-height toilet, walk-in shower, and easy-access doors
- Carefully appointed interior lighting, fixtures, colors, and finishes
- Basic cable and internet wiring
- 24-hour emergency response system with individual pendants
Additional Memory Care Amenities
- Thoughtfully designed atmosphere for the special needs of people with Alzheimer’s
- Continuous and calming hallways
- Specially designed armoire closet
- Access to a secured garden courtyard to soak in the outdoors
- Welcoming, personalized apartment entrance
Deer Trail Assisted Living is a great option for seniors who are looking for a safe, comfortable, and supportive place to live. The community offers a variety of amenities and services that can help residents maintain their independence and quality of life. If you or a loved one is considering assisted living, be sure to check out Deer Trail.
For more information about senior assisted living in Rock Springs Wyoming, please visit our website or call us at (307) 362-0100. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you find the right place for your loved one.